I redesigned the gocek.org home page to be more responsive and mobile-friendly. I fixed a bunch of external links that had changed, and fixed some Adsense syntax. For years, I made it known that I own gocek.org, gocek.net and gocek.com. All three addresses work the same, and in fact, gocek.net is the physically hosted address (org and com are mirrors). But from a branding perspective, I only care about gocek.org, so I have removed some text referring to the other domain extensions. And a few months ago, I added SSL, so use https instead of http. I added SSL because search engines have become less friendly to non-SSL sites, although I am not really sure why unless the site is doing e-commerce, which I am not.